Full payment of class fee guarantees your registration.You may register:
- In person with cash, check or credit card.
- Via the website with a credit card.
- By phone with a credit card.
- Via email - we will send you an invoice via PayPal. You will be registered once payment is received.
Please register early, as most class sizes are limited to 8 students per class. Class fees do not include supplies, patterns or books, or materials, unless otherwise noted. A kit fee may be required. A class supply list will be emailed to you, if registering by phone, email or on the website.
Preparing for Class
- Please come prepared with all of the materials and supplies on your class supply list. Please, no substitutions for the listed supplies, to guarantee optimal results in the outcome of your finished product. Supplies that we carry in the shop (while supplies last) are denoted with ***. For supplies that we do not carry, please plan accordingly.
- Please -- no perfumes, or smoking immediately before or during classes, due to the allergies of others.
- For classes more than 4 hours in length, please bring a sack lunch (or feel free to run over to "Screamers" next door, which serves hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, etc).
- NO refunds will be given for cancellations made 7 days or less prior to the start date of class. Cancellations made 8 or more days prior to the start date of class will be given in-store credit for the full amount less a $5.00 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will not be given to "no-shows".
- If WE cancel a class at any time or for any reason, a full refund will be given.